"A rising tide lifts all boats."
We are a team of remarkable individuals collaborating to build the industry of eyelash extensions by spreading love and light through our passions!
The rare gems that we are fortunate to acquire will typically experience an elevation in joy, success and overall existence. We passionately elevate one another and we love to spread this love and light to our patrons.
Garnet Lash Studio is looking for a very organized, energetic, people lovin'- sales based salon coordinator to run daily front desk operations. We are an award winning, 5 star luxury eyelash extension studio that is known for our high performance results.
- Ensure all clients have been greeted and taken care of.
- Be extremely sales oriented- aim to have every client purchase retail and/or upsell on services
- Ensure appointments are properly booked and assigned
- Follow and enforce all policies and procedures
- Facilitate all opening and closing procedures & reports
- Maintain confidential information regarding the company, its customers and its employees
- Possess a fashion-forward, professional image
- Handle all retail and pro use inventory
- Other front desk duties that may apply
- Minimum of one year in sales driven environment or proven sales records
- At least 2 years excellent customer service experience
- At least 2 years using a POS system/cash handling
- Familiar with salon or beauty environment or terms
- Comfortable using online cloud software (We use MindBody, Google Drive, etc)
- Must be available some nights and weekends
Salon specific coordinator experience
- Get your lashes done at an extreme discount
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Exciting salon & beauty events every month including sales competitions, team building and more!
The studio coordinator answers to the studio manager and owner of the salon. We are looking for part time to start, 20-25 hours, with more hours may be granted after probationary period. This is a critical role for our salon. We need a coordinator that loves our clients, sales and wants to make daily sales goals. Garnet Lash Studio is an upscale salon that needs to be presented in a luxurious way!
We are always looking for heart-centered and passionate Lash Artists to add to our team!
- Experience with applying eyelash extensions
- Valid California Esthetician or Cosmetology License
Interested in learning how to do Eyelash Extensions? We host Certification Courses. Email: email@example.com